The Texas Innovation Center provides students access to resources, mentoring and programming to explore entrepreneurial endeavors. Awards are available to graduate students whose research shows promise to develop into a commercial product or service. Awards range in award size from $1,000 to $10,000.
Traditionally underrepresented groups, defined by geographic regions, specific community or student organizations and economically disadvantaged families encouraged to apply.
Malcolm Milburn Endowed Scholarship and Award in Entrepreneurial Studies
- Open to all graduate students throughout the Cockrell School of Engineering
- Students from all engineering majors and programs welcome to apply
- Awards up to $4,500
Lodge Innovation Scholars
- Open to all current MBA and MSTC students out of the McCombs School of Business
- Students will work with and at the Texas Innovation Center on subject matter related to the development of startup companies within the Center’s portfolio
- Awards up to $2,500 per semester